Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wacky Weimaraner Wednesday

The other day I came across this great captioned photo and thank goodness I did because I needed a good laugh that day.


http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/weimaraner.jpg


 Because we live in the South, this next one makes me giggle, as well.
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-dog-pictures-country-dog-asks-if-you-are-from-the-city.jpg

I came across a photo of Heidi from about three years ago. The picture quality is horrible but it captures Heidi's goof-ball personality nicely!
Frisbee, anyone?

One of these days, I'm going to get a picture of Heidi's bucked teeth! Have you ever seen a dog with bucked teeth? It is very funny! Because of this little cosmetic flaw, we would never have been able to show Heidi in the ring...so, we got her for a discount! I don't think she would be the same dog without her bucked teeth.

 Of course, there are days when Heidi drives me bat-crap crazy, but there's nothing like cuddling up on the couch with her at the end of a long day. Her personality, dog-ality?, hound-ality? can be a little over-bearing for some, myself included some days, but just like any other family-member, we love her anyway. She is who she is! Obnoxious, hyper, goofy, protective, persistent, stubborn, and incredibly LOYAL! That last part is more than many humans can say for themselves, unfortunately.

Keep an eye out for our upcoming give-away! I'm so excited to introduce to you to a great friend, awesome mom, creative business-owner, and fellow dog lover very soon.

1 comment: